Advertising and Licensing Disclosures
Disclosure current as of July, 2016.
Any rates viewed, advertised, or displayed on this site are intended for illustration purposes. Interest rates change and fluctuate regularly and any rate data or mortgage statistics on this site should not be considered binding or an official offering of said advertisement.
• Getloansmart.com is not a lender in any transaction and does not make loans, loan commitments or lock-rates. All credit decisions, including loan approval and the conditional rates and terms you are offered, are the responsibility of the participating lenders and will vary based upon your loan request, your particular financial situation, and criteria determined by the lenders to whom you are matched. Not all consumers will qualify for the advertised rates and terms.
• You may not be matched with the lender making a particular conditional loan offer, and Getloansmart.com does not guarantee that any lender will make you a conditional loan offer.
• Getloansmart.com arranges for a possible loan offer through its network of non-affiliated lenders.
• FICO score means the FICO credit score report that a lender receives from a consumer reporting agency.
• Getloansmart.com is not a banker or lender (Service Provider). Leading Service Providers participate in our matching engine who may have loan products available matching the criteria you submit in this interest profile.
• The information collected is not an application for credit or a mortgage loan, nor is it used to pre-qualify you with any Service Provider.
• Interest rate quoted assumes a FICO score of 680 with a maximum loan-to-value ratio of 80% on a primary single family home with a loan of under $417,000.
• Interest rate quoted on Jumbo products assume a FICO of 700 with a maximum loan-to value ratio of 70% on a primary single family home with loan of over $417,000.
• The actual interest rate, APR and payment may vary based on the specific terms of the loan selected, verification of information, your credit history, the location and type of property, and other factors as determined by Lenders.
• Not available in all states.
• Not all consumers will qualify for these monthly payment terms. Specific rates and terms offered to our applicants by specific lenders and providers within the network may vary.
• Rates are subject to change daily without notice.
• Payment amounts shown do not include taxes or insurance. The actual payment amount will be greater.
• If a lender in our network contacts you and solicits you for a loan application, that lender must make certain disclosures to you as required by the Federal Truth In Lending Act (TILA), the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA) and other federal and state laws. These disclosures include details of your cost of credit, good faith estimates of your settlement costs, certain HUD mandated booklets, notice that your mortgage loan servicing may be transferred and your right to a copy of any appraisal performed on your home. The Equal Credit Opportunity Act prohibits creditors from discriminating against credit applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age, because all or part of the applicant’s income derives from any public assistance program, or because the applicant has, in good faith, exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act. The Federal Trade Commission administers compliance with these laws and may be contacted at: The Federal Trade Commission, Equal Credit Opportunity, Washington, D.C. 20580. The foregoing requirements are mandatory for all lenders, however, getloansmart.com makes no representations as to the adequacy or compliance on behalf of any lender as we do not participate in the loan application process or make any credit decisions.
In Texas – CONSUMERS WISHING TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A MORTGAGE BANKER OR A LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR SHOULD COMPLETE AND SEND A COMPLAINT FORM TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, 2601 N. LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78705. COMPLAINT FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT www.sml.texas.gov. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT 1-877-276-5550. THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS A RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS CAUSED BY ACTS OF LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND, PLEASE CONSULT THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT www.sml.texas.gov.
Getloansmart.com does not make mortgage loans or commitments.
If your loan request is forwarded to a Lender that makes you an offer, you should receive from the Lender a good faith estimate(GFE) required under RESPA and an initial disclosure statement required under the TILA, each within three (3) business days from the date you submit an application with the Lender. If the Lender denies your request for credit and that action is based, in whole or in part, on any information contained in a consumer credit report, you have the right to obtain, within sixty (60) days, a free copy of your consumer credit report from the credit reporting agency that compiles and maintains files on consumers on a nationwide basis. You also have the right to dispute the accuracy or completeness of any information in a consumer credit report furnished by the consumer credit reporting agency by contacting that agency directly.
An applicant, if married, may apply for a separate account / credit.
GETLOANSMART.COM IS A MARKETING LEAD GENERATOR AND IS NOT A LICENSED MORTGAGE BROKER OR LENDER EXCEPT AS NOTED ABOVE. ITS MAIN OFFICE IS LOCATED AT 13326 Overview Dr. Suite 7073 Fishers, IN 46037
CONTACT US AT: 317-744-5550 or Legal@getloansmart.com
The information and disclosures above relate to advertised terms made by or through getloansmart.com.
PLEASE PRINT AND RETAIN A COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT FOR YOUR RECORDS.